What makes My Homework Help The Leading Provider of Management Homework Help
Management is an integral part of running a business. Having adequate Management knowledge is important for meeting team goals, optimization of resources, efficient cost reduction, establishing hierarchy within an organization, and ensuring an increase in production and overall growth of the company. At My Homework Help, our team of qualified experts can help you gain a better understanding of the concepts underlying Management and provide you efficient assistance with all your Management homework assignments to ensure your academic and business related success.
Here are a few additional reasons that make us superior to other online Management – help organizations:
- 100 % Accuracy: Our experts, with their years of Management experience guarantees fast and 100% accurate solutions to any difficult Management assignment, including help with case studies, event chain diagrams, and project plan implementations.
- 100% Original Content and In-depth Analysis: Our team of qualified professionals provide you with 100% original, properly referenced and plagiarism free Management papers. Our experts also resume the responsibility of providing you with an in-depth analysis of the solution – including charts, figures and detailed outlines of the processes involved in solving the problems. This is to ensure you gain a better understanding of the underlying concepts, which will help you better prepare for the final examination.
- 100 % Affordable: At My Homework Help, Our goal is to use our combined knowledge to assist students gain a better understanding of Management. Our prices are kept reasonably low to encourage students to seek the assistance they need to achieve this success.
Our experts provide assistance with a wide variety of general introductory Management assignments as well as specialized sub fields including Business Management, Human Resource Management, Marketing Management, Strategic Management, Complexity Management, and Finance Management.
We receive hundreds of Management homework help requests per day, pertaining to but not limited to the following topics: Cost Benefit Analysis, Situation Analysis, Needs Assessment, Project Management, Risk Management, Knowledge Management, Pareto’s Principle, Planning and Budgeting, Team Building, Standardization, Value Analysis, Key Performance Indicators, Ethics, Principles of Decision Making, Monitoring and Evaluation, Organization of Services and Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
|Acquisition and Restructuring||Corporate Level Strategy||Inventory Management and Control||Motivation|
|Anti Trust Laws||Cost Management||IT Management||Operations Management|
|Brand Management||Decision Tree||Leadership||Organization Behaviour|
|Business Communication||E-Business and E-Commerce||Management||Organization Culture|
|Business Ethics||Employee and Labor Relations||Managing Organization Change||Performance Appraisal|
|Business Intelligence||Employment Laws||Managing Services||Product Management|
|Business Law and Ethics||Enterprise Resource Planning||Market Research||Project Management|
|Business Laws||Five Forces Model||Market Segmentation and Targeting||Retail Management|
|Business Level Strategy||Health Care Management||Marketing Communication||Six Sigma|
|Compensation and Benefit||Hospitality Management||Marketing Management||Strategic Management|
|Competitors Analysis||Human Resource Planning||Marketing Mix||Total Quality Management|
|Conflict and Negotiation||Information System||Marketing Strategy and Plan||Training and Development|
|Consumer Behavior||International Business||Materials Resource Planning||Value Engineering|
All our Management specialists are highly qualified market professionals, holding advanced Business Management degrees, including BBA, MA, and MBA. Additionally, our team of qualified professionals has years of hands on experience providing basic, intermediate and advanced levels of Management homework help to thousands of students across the globe.
Our Management clientele consists of both high school introductory level students and advanced university degree students (especially Business Management students), with varying levels of knowledge and understanding. My Homework Help enjoys a high rate of repeat customers, in addition to student referrals from satisfied customers.
For your convenience our Management experts are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to provide you with professional quality assistance with your Management assignment. We are punctual with due dates, and deliver the assignment to you within the mutually decided time frame. We also accommodate last minute assignment requests.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to send us a query; it is totally free of cost, and we promise to get back to you at the earliest.
Are you interested in learning about the advanced maintenance and repair of motor vehicles and the various jobs that are available within the retail motor industry? If so, then this qualification is specifically designed to engage and motivate you.
To gain a full Level 3 Diploma you must achieve a minimum of 73 credits. The mix of units studied include health and safety, and a complete diagnostic studies for the following area: engine systems, transmission systems, chassis systems electrical systems, vehicle chassis systems and preparation for work.
You'll have successfully completed a full Level 2 Diploma in a relevant subject and will hold GCSEs in English and Maths at Grade 4 (C) or above.
Previous work experience in this area is highly desirable and you'll evidence your knowledge in a pre-course practical taster session. After meeting with Motor Vehicle staff you'll additionally undertake online skills tests in Literacy and Numeracy to determine your skill levels.
Where will it take me?
This Diploma is ideal for 16-19 year old learners, who enjoy the sector and wish to develop experience in a variety of motor industry sectors, at a level to suit their ability. It can support their progress to a Higher Diploma (Level 4).
You could progress to the next level - Level 4 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair or Level 4 Master Technician (both require Distinction grades at Level 3 for progression) or you can apply for direct entry into the Automotive Industry.
Course Assessment Method
The learning outcomes are assessed by a mixture of practical task-based assessment, direct observation, oral questioning and online assessments.
Course units include:
- Unit G0102: Health and safety,
- Unit G3: Automotive environment,
- Unit G4: Tools, equipment and materials,
- Unit AE06: Electrical systems,
- Unit LV07: Engine systems,
- Unit LV08: Chassis systems,
- Unit LV13: Transmission systems.
|Course Code||Study Mode||Start Date||Under 16||16-18||19+||International|
Notes About Fees
Fees shown are per year, they are estimated at this stage and will be confirmed at enrolment.
Find out more by speaking to Admissions:
- For full-time further education courses call 01708 462833
- For part-time further education courses call 01708 462801
- For higher education courses, or if you’re an overseas student, call 01708 462801
- To find out if you’re entitled to support call Student Services for advice on 01708 462718 ext 2718
- You don’t have to pay tuition or admin fees if you’re 16-18 and studying a further education funded course.
- You need to pay higher education course fees each academic year.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details, no responsibility is accepted by the College for any errors or omissions. The formation and continuation of classes will depend on sufficient enrolment and maintenance of satisfactory minimum attendance. Where the minimum number is not reached in three consecutive weeks the class will have to close or amalgamate with another group. The College reserves the right to change course details if necessary. The information at enrolment will contain the appropriate details.